‘Spongebob Squarepants’ and friends don’t belong to me, but to
other people. This list was
conjured up in about ten minutes, and is somewhat pointless and silly, but I
liked it. Enjoy ^_^
lessons learned from Spongebob Squarepants
- Procrastination is scary
- There are times when the snail doesn’t want to be your friend, he
just wants the cookie in your pocket
- True talent is doing what you can at the best of your ability
- When you don’t want to be in uncomfortable situations, a stand-in
is always useful.
- Sometimes the simplest things are what make life enjoyable
- Fun can be painful if you don’t use safety precautions.
- Exceptional insight can often be mistaken for idiocy
- Idiocy can also be mistaken for exceptional insight
- Friends are the best people to do things with…except when they
try to kill you.
- You just need to be yourself.
Being other people takes too much work.